Sweaty Betty PR's New HQ: Paddington
Lamond Projects were engaged by Sweaty Betty PR to construct their new head quarters in the heart of Paddington, NSW.
The original building consisted of four duplexes in a large freestanding block that had been vacant for an extended period of time. The internals of the building received a complete demolition and a brand new make over. Externally the building received a full refurb with new rendering, paint, windows and a landscaped terrace garden. The top floor of the building now consists of open plan offices, while the bottom floor includes the Kitchen, bathrooms and high end showrooms.
- Tiling throughout consists of Fibonacci Terrazzo tiles
- Custom fabric wall paneling with fabrics imported from Italy
- Custom mirror work throughout all bathrooms, with 3mm metal surround mirrors, custom heavy duty bronze hinges and incorporated hair basins
- Custom metal work throughout, with a specialty Astor metal finish to all surrounds including the fabric wall panels & doors, balustradings and internal doors
- Polished plaster finish to internal feature walls
- High-end joinery & cabinetry throughout
This was an exciting project to work on, with a huge transformation from start to finish. It was a pleasure working with both the client and the architects on this job to transform these duplexes into a truly spectacular office space.
Landscaping: Annie Wilkes Design